Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tuesday, February 14 2012 - Happy Valentines Day : (

When I picked Roxy up from the Animal Imaging Center I asked the doctor is she had seen anything. She sadly said that she thinks she saw a mass. I took the image to Dr. Carlsens office and we waited to get the radiology report. While I had been suspecting a brain tumor I had started my own research to see if there were any options. I came across a Clinical Trial that Dr. Pluhar was doing at the University of Minnesota Veterinary Medical Center. This gave me hope! A way to save my dog! I knew that I needed to get a copy of Roxy's MRI to Dr. Pluhar and see if Roxy qualified. I was told that the location of Roxy's tumor (cerebellum) was not a surgical disease. What could be worse than hearing brain tumor? Inoperable brain tumor......

No comments: