Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wednesday, February 22 - Cyberknife Day : )

It is Wednesday February 22 and I can't wait to get to the appointment. Dr. Lyons was very thorough with the pre-surgery conversation. Letting me know that brain tumors in dogs and anesthesia are not always a good mix. I was so stressed out. Please let my girl pull through this. My friend Neil and I went to grab some dinner while she was being worked on. Happily Roxy pulled through the surgery like a champ. When we returned home she was the happiest she had been in days. Wagging her tail again, happy. Wow - this was all immediate without a scalpel touching her. It seemed too good to be true. I couldn't wait to see how she is the next morning. The next day she is still feeling so much better. I can't believe I have my dog back! Thank you God!

No comments: